Enjoying a private garden and terrace is this exceptional split level two bedroom converted coach house designed and finished beautifully to the highest standards, with top of the range appliances and quality fixtures and fittings.
Located on the edge of Hertford, within the gorgeous setting of Balls Park with 67 acres of managed parkland, this home is designed for open plan living and entertainment on a large scale. Stunning individuality, spectacular spaces and exquisite detailing all complement the extraordinary specification including granite work tops and Villeroy Boch bathroom fittings.
This property has been thoughtfully designed to offer a wonderful feeling of openness and space, while bathing in natural light thanks to the large archway doors leading onto the private garden.
Upon entering the property, you are immediately greeted by the well-presented décor and the sense of space.
A gorgeous living room with high ceilings, opens on to the garden through the large doors.
The main bedroom provides impressive levels of natural light to filter into the room through the large doors, with views over the garden. There is a built-in wardrobe and access to a luxury fitted shower room.
Bedroom two is a good size double with duel aspect and built-in wardrobes.
The feature staircase takes you down to the lower ground floor where you will find the flawlessly presented Open Plan Kitchen/ breakfast/ family room with a stylish and sleek fitted kitchen with granite worktops, incorporating top-of-the-range appliances. This room is a family orientated space for cooking, casual dining and entertaining with French doors leading onto the private terrace. A useful laundry room and family bathroom complete this floor.
GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION:
Communal Entrance Hall:
Living Room: 15ft 1 x 14ft
Bedroom One: 15ft 1 x 14ft 11 > 9ft 2
Bedroom Two: 13ft x 8ft 3
GROUND FLOOR ACCOMMODATION:
Kitchen/ Breakfast/ Family Room: 30ft 9 x 14ft 7 > 13ft 4
A paved terrace area with steps leading to the garden.
The garden is quite magnificent, evidently having been lovingly cared for over the years, it is now very well established and affords significant privacy. A large terrace area provides a great space for outside entertaining and dining.
- Private gated development
- 67 acres of managed parkland
- Security Entry phone system
- Beautiful cobbled landscaped mews
- Two private parking spaces and communal parking
- Exterior lighting to communal areas and property entrance
- Communal refuse store
- Private communal walled garden
LOCATION AND TRANSPORT
- Ideally located within a few minutes drive of the A10, A414 the property allows easy access to central London, which is approximately 45 minutes away by car or rail.
- Road: The M25, (15 minutes by car) and A1(m), are also close by, as are all of London’s airports – 40 minutes to Heathrow and convenient for Gatwick, Stansted and Luton.
- Rail: Hertford East and Hertford North stations are all easily accessible and provide access into Liverpool Street and Moorgate.
- The area offers an excellent wide selection of renowned private, public and state schools.
- Within local access are various branded/chain shops and supermarkets including Waitrose, Marks and Spencer, Sainsbury’s and Tesco, small independent boutiques, and a good range of family friendly restaurants, cafés and deli’s to choose from.