A fine example of a pretty two-bedroom Victorian cottage set in the heart of the ever popular lower part of Bengeo, being tucked along a popular residential street just a stone’s throw from all the amenities of the Hertford Town Centre and Hertford North Station.
The property offers immaculately presented accommodation and features a living room to the front, fitted kitchen breakfast room, ideal for entertaining and offers access to the garden. A modern bathroom completes this floor. On the first floor there are two bright and airy double bedrooms.
This fine character home offers excellent accommodation, arranged over two floors, yet has the potential for extension (subject to planning).
The West facing rear garden is a real feature, evidently having been lovingly cared for over the years, it is now very well established and affords significant privacy. It’s perfect for family fun and outside dining, with lovely terrace areas and the remainder laid to lawn. There is also a side access leading to the front of the property.
Duncombe Road is located within walking distance to the town’s shops, educational and leisure facilities and easy reach to Hertford’s two main line railway stations providing access to London Liverpool Street and Moorgate.
Living Room 10ft 3 x 10ft 3
Kitchen Breakfast Room 14ft 6 > 9ft 2 x 10ft 2
Bedroom One 10ft 3 x 10ft 3
Bedroom Two 10ft 3 x 9ft 3
Front Garden – The property is set back from the road, offering off street parking and pathway leads to the front door and side access.
Rear Garden – A generous West facing rear garden and therefore a sunny aspect. Outbuilding.
LOCATION AND TRANSPORT
• Ideally located within a few minutes drive of the A10, A414 the property allows easy access to central London, which is approximately 45 minutes away by car or rail.
• Road: The M25, (15 minutes by car) and A1(m), are also close by, as are all of London’s airports – 40 minutes to Heathrow and convenient for Gatwick, Stansted and Luton.
• Rail: Hertford East and Hertford North stations are all easily accessible and provide access into Liverpool Street and Moorgate.
• The area offers an excellent wide selection of renowned private, public and state schools.
• Within local access are various branded/chain shops and supermarkets including Waitrose, Marks and Spencer, Sainsbury’s and Tesco, small independent boutiques, and a good range of family friendly restaurants, cafés and deli’s to choose from.