An impressive two double bedroom second floor apartment with balcony and amazing views over the River Lea, Hertford basin and Hartham Common. The property offers a large private storage room and forms part of this sought-after development close to the town centre and Hertford East Station.
The property offers bright and spacious accommodation comprising open plan living/dining/kitchen, two double bedrooms and modern bathroom.
Set in stunning well-tended gardens the apartment has gated underground parking.
Communal Entrance: – Accessed via secure entry phone system into communal hallway, door to:
Outside: Communal gardens
Parking: – Allocated parking space located in gated underground car park. Useful Storage room which is lockable.
LOCATION AND TRANSPORT
• Ideally located within a few minutes drive of the A10, A414 the property allows easy access to central London, which is approximately 45 minutes away by car or rail.
• Road: The M25, (15 minutes by car) and A1(m), are also close by, as are all of London’s airports – 40 minutes to Heathrow and convenient for Gatwick, Stansted and Luton.
• Rail: Hertford East and Hertford North stations are all easily accessible and provide access into Liverpool Street and Moorgate.
• The area offers an excellent wide selection of renowned private, public and state schools.
• Within local access are various branded/chain shops and supermarkets including Waitrose, Marks and Spencer, Sainsbury’s and Tesco, small independent boutiques, and a good range of family friendly restaurants, cafés and deli’s to choose from.