A spacious three-bedroom family home, located within this well regarded and popular residential area within walking distance to Hertford town centre and stations, with beautiful interior, stunning garden and allocated parking for two vehicles.
The property offers entrance hall, cloakroom/WC, lounge diner with patio doors to the garden, fitted kitchen, master bedroom with fitted wardrobes, two further bedrooms, luxury family bathroom, enclosed rear garden and allocated parking.
Hertford is well noted for its excellent choice of schools for all age groups. Sports and social requirements are well catered for, including Hartham sports centre and pool, various clubs and associations and a comprehensive range of restaurants and bars. Hertford benefits from two mainline stations to London.
Kitchen 9ft 4 x 7ft
Lounge/Diner 18ft 3 x 14ft 11
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 11ft 9 x 9ft 9 – With built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11ft x 8ft 4
Bedroom Three 7ft 8 x 6ft 7
Rear Garden – The garden is enclosed with good size terraces areas and lawn.
Parking – Two allocated parking spaces.
LOCATION AND TRANSPORT
• Ideally located within a few minutes drive of the A10, A414 the property allows easy access to central London, which is approximately 45 minutes away by car or rail.
• Road: The M25, (15 minutes by car) and A1(m), are also close by, as are all of London’s airports – 40 minutes to Heathrow and convenient for Gatwick, Stansted and Luton.
• Rail: Hertford East and Hertford North stations are all easily accessible and provide access into Liverpool Street and Moorgate.
• The area offers an excellent wide selection of renowned private, public and state schools.
• Within local access are various branded/chain shops and supermarkets including Waitrose, Marks and Spencer, Sainsbury’s and Tesco, small independent boutiques, and a good range of family friendly restaurants, cafés and deli’s to choose from.