A stylish and bright one bedroom apartment located in the heart of Hertford Town Centre.
This second floor apartment boasts an open plan kitchen/lounge with large sash windows, fitted kitchen and integrated appliances. The bedroom has a sash window and built-in wardrobes. The bathroom is modern with shower and screen over the bathroom.
Gravesons House, is an exclusive development of converted apartments ideally located for Hertford’s amenities and a comprehensive range of shopping facilities, including supermarkets and a Marks and Spencer food store, there is also a good range of individual boutiques, tearooms, restaurants and public houses. Hertford North and East Stations are also close by.
Lounge/Kitchen 15ft 3 x 12ft 3
Bedroom 14ft 8 x 5ft 9
LOCATION AND TRANSPORT
• Ideally located within a few minutes drive of the A10, A414 the property allows easy access to central London, which is approximately 45 minutes away by car or rail.
• Road: The M25, (15 minutes by car) and A1(m), are also close by, as are all of London’s airports – 40 minutes to Heathrow and convenient for Gatwick, Stansted and Luton.
• Rail: Hertford East and Hertford North stations are all easily accessible and provide access into Liverpool Street and Moorgate.
• The area offers an excellent wide selection of renowned private, public and state schools.
• Within local access are various branded/chain shops and supermarkets including Marks and Spencer, Sainsbury’s and Tesco, small independent boutiques, and a good range of family friendly restaurants, cafés and deli’s to choose from.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/22/d310947369/htdocs/ma/wp-content/themes/wpresidence/templates/agentdetails.php on line 127