Enjoying fantastic lateral space of 2067 sq ft and amazing views over the beautiful parkland is this exceptional two-bedroom first floor apartment forming part of this converted Mansion House.
The property is designed and finished beautifully to the highest standards, with top of the range appliances and quality fixtures and fittings. It has a wonderfully spacious feel and a layout which is perfect for modern living.
Located on the edge of Hertford, within the gorgeous setting of Balls Park with 67 acres of managed parkland, this home is designed for open plan living and entertainment on a large scale.
Stunning individuality, spectacular spaces and exquisite detailing all complement the extraordinary specification including oak flooring, restored window shutters, ornate mouldings to the ceilings and Villeroy Boch bathroom fittings.
The property has been meticulously finished to a superb luxurious standard and the quality is clear from the moment you step into this apartment. With plenty of natural light and terrace, this apartment has everything.
The property has one allocated parking space and a garage.
Communal Entrance Hall:
Dining Room 22ft 11 x 14ft 5
Kitchen Breakfast Room 14ft 8 x 15ft 5
Living Room 21ft 2 x 20ft 4
Bedroom One: 21ft 8 x 21ft 8
Bedroom Two: 25ft 7 x 14ft 8
• Private gated development
• 67 acres of managed parkland
• Security Entry phone system
• Beautiful landscaped formal gardens
• One private parking space and communal parking
• Exterior lighting to communal areas and property entrance
• Communal refuse store
• Private communal walled garden
172 Years remaining on the Lease
Service Charge £4500 per year
LOCATION AND TRANSPORT
• Ideally located within a few minutes drive of the A10, A414 the property allows easy access to central London, which is approximately 45 minutes away by car or rail.
• Road: The M25, (15 minutes by car) and A1(m), are also close by, as are all of London’s airports – 40 minutes to Heathrow and convenient for Gatwick, Stansted and Luton.
• Rail: Hertford East and Hertford North stations are all easily accessible and provide access into Liverpool Street and Moorgate.
• The area offers an excellent wide selection of renowned private, public and state schools.
• Within local access are various branded/chain shops and supermarkets including Marks and Spencer, Sainsbury’s and Tesco, small independent boutiques, and a good range of family friendly restaurants, cafés and deli’s to choose from.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/22/d310947369/htdocs/ma/wp-content/themes/wpresidence/templates/agentdetails.php on line 127