A spacious and extended four bedroom semi-detached family home, enjoying an excellent accommodation, arranged over two floors, boasting generous room proportions and located within this well regarded and popular residential area of Bengeo.
The property enjoys a well-presented and immaculate décor, a fabulous garden, garage and located within walking distance of Bengeo Primary School and shops.
Occupying a secluded plot this impressive home offers an excellent setting for family life.
A welcoming entrance hall with access to all rooms and stairs to the first floor.
The living room offers views to the rear overlooking the garden and
double doors to the dining room. The kitchen/ breakfast room is nicely fitted with a range of units, working surfaces and several built-in appliances. The useful utility room and cloakroom/wc complete this floor.
On the first floor is a good-sized landing with doors to four bedrooms and a modern bathroom suite.
The house is complemented by the rear south facing landscaped garden, which is manageable and offers a child friendly lawn and a high degree of privacy. The garden is laid mainly to lawn incorporating a terrace area for outside dining and entertaining.
There is a well-equipped garage with window, power, lighting and plenty of storage.
Being located in the Wick, the area allows you to enjoy the park just behind the property and the beautiful rural walks across the vast open countryside and especially the picturesque Waterford Heath Community Nature Park.
Ground Floor Accommodation:
Living Room 14ft 7 x 11ft 4
Dining Room 10ft x 7ft 11
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 18ft x 9ft 4
Utility Room 7ft 9 x 7ft 6
First Floor Accommodation:
Bedroom One 12ft 3 x 11ft 3
Bedroom Two 14ft 3 > 11ft 1 x 9ft 10
Bedroom Three 12ft 11 x 9ft 6 > 6ft 7
Bedroom Four 10ft 11 x 9ft 3 > 5ft 6
Garage 17ft 8 x 8ft 4
Hertford, the County Town, which offers excellent educational, shopping and leisure facilities and two main line rail services to London Liverpool Street, Moorgate and King’s Cross. The A10 and A1(M) with London and the M25 to the South are within easy driving distance.
LOCATION AND TRANSPORT
- Ideally located within a few minutes drive of the A10, A414 the property allows easy access to central London, which is approximately 45 minutes away by car or rail.
- Road: The M25, (15 minutes by car) and A1(m), are also close by, as are all of London’s airports – 40 minutes to Heathrow and convenient for Gatwick, Stansted and Luton.
- Rail: Hertford East and Hertford North stations are all easily accessible and provide access into Liverpool Street and Moorgate.
- The area offers an excellent wide selection of renowned private, public and state schools.
- Within local access are various branded/chain shops and supermarkets including Marks and Spencer, Sainsbury’s and Tesco, small independent boutiques, and a good range of family friendly restaurants, cafés and deli’s to choose from.
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/22/d310947369/htdocs/ma/wp-content/themes/wpresidence/templates/agentdetails.php on line 127